Friday, April 12, 2013

An Introduction to EveryGamerz



So here we are I’m starting my Blog Site “EveryGamerz”, well before I start blogging about games let me first tell me something about myself. I’m a Filipino, an undergraduate student, and currently unemployed so why I came to start a blog? Why I’m blogging? Why I blog about games? So here we go now I know you also love games that’s why you are here at my blog, that’s why you are reading right now am I right? So this is my first blog and I want you to enjoy reading and feel me in you. But first I want to say sorry for my bad English and wrong grammars hope you understand what I mean to this blog.

First I had to answer previous questions I asked to my self

Why I blog about games
                I came to this idea because I want to share every moment of my life as a gamer an offline or online gamer, I’m very addicted to games since I was in secondary or as high school student. I start this blog to share some thoughts in every games that I know and every games I’ve played for the past years I was playing. Well of course Income is also a factor but it’s not my priority.

Why I’m blogging
                I’m blogging because I want to meet some people, different kinds of people who has the same passion as me to play games. I want to exchange ideas as an online gamer, I lose my real social life that turns out to be active in my virtual world or social life online. Seriously If you’re and addict especially an online gamer with a full dedication on a game you will lose you social life, even your health might turn bad. Sitting in front of your computer 24/7 playing games or whatever is a bad habit but that’s we are that’s the reality being dedicated to a game your currently on.

So If you’re a real online gamer you might like every blog I might write. I will blog everything as long as I can, for the games that I’ve played, for some tips, hints, cheats hacks or whatever. Games for PC, Playstation, PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Ipad, Iphone, Itouch, Android platform Games, Online Games, MMORPG. As of now I might end up this first blog. See you soon for my future blogs.

-EveryGamerz